Markiplier - Psycosis Markiplier - Psycosis

Good style and flow! I was just thinking to myself this reminds me of a Game Grumps animated feature and lo and behold, you did one of those too. I also enjoy markiplier, he's the shit.

Xionic Madness 4 Part-3 Xionic Madness 4 Part-3

Dude....Holy shit! That ending was beautiful. You have a great talent with storytelling and making viewers emotionally invested in your characters. That plus the sheer amount of creativity that you put into the weapons is amazing. For most series, weapons are just there, but you seem to make a story behind every detail in it. The end part with old Xero.....it was brilliant! Your skills have come a long way from the first Xionic Madness and they keep getting better. Amazing series dude, I look forward to seeing what you do in the future.

'Arrow to the Knee' 'Arrow to the Knee'

Definitely one of the funniest things I've seen in a while. I WILL FUCKING EAT. YOUR. LIIIIIMBS!!!

Madness: Incrimination Madness: Incrimination

Excellent work! It's very faithful to Krinkles' style. The music had a good madness feel to it, but wasn't as heavy as it usually is, but it worked fine here. Shame the big machine gun scene had to be cut down by half, but hey, bugs happen. Keep it up!

Bunnykill 5 Part 2 Bunnykill 5 Part 2

As I expected

You sir, have made a true gun blade in every sense of the word. Didn't see the vehicle chase coming and you pulled it off brilliantly! So we've had a Star Wars esque theme for Bunnykill 3, a Samurai feel for 4, Metal Gear for 5, I can't wait to see what else you do! Will you tie this one in with a future movie or leave it as an Easter Egg like the ending in 3? I have nothing more to add, this was perfect. Keep it coming man I love it!

The Bully - Vengeance The Bully - Vengeance

Great!

I like the stye of everything, its got a Zim look to it. Smooth animation and not a bad story. Audio quality may have been a tad poor but a good quality movie none the less.

Madness Abrogation Madness Abrogation

Excellent as always

Hanks new arm is badass. I love the music for this one, I can hear shreds of music from past madness titles in it and it gives a really good effect. I laughed when the Auditor sucked up Tricky. Can't wait to see how it hits the fan in the next episode!

Silent Hill Madness Short Silent Hill Madness Short

More?

This is great! Madness and horror? Perfect combination! Keep this up I like it.

Bunnykill 5 Part 1 Bunnykill 5 Part 1

These keep getting better!

One of the best things about Bunnykill is that each movie is its own story so you can get really creative. This is definitely my favorite one so far. The ending is brilliant! Can't wait for part 2, keep it up!

Mottis responds:

Exactly. Since each part is it's own thing story-wise, I can do antyhing I want with it :)

Final Mansion Final Mansion

Excellent!

Animation was great and the music was awesome. I thought the ending might have been a little abrupt, but a very well done flash! Hope to see more!