Epic Battle Fantasy 4 Epic Battle Fantasy 4

Once again, you did it. Everything is top notch, monster and weapon design is great, the difficulty is challenging but not frustrating, and a solid story to boot! I wasn't sure how you would do battles with 3 characters, but this system works perfectly well. Overall, a very polished version of EBF 3, and that's not a bad thing. Love the Golden Sun references too.

Voted on steam! Hope it gets greenlit!

HowTheWildernessWhispers HowTheWildernessWhispers

The style is beautiful I love the hand drawn look of everything. As others have said this is a game that doesn't hold your hand and I love it for it. Its a simple concept but has more depth than you would think. Don't believe the naysayers, its a solid game!

ThomasMorrison responds:

:) thanks for the re-assuring words!

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Simply incredible. Madness Interactive wasn't bad, but this game truly captures the Madness experience. I feel like I'm actually playing through the Madness movies. I did encounter 2 bugs while I was playing:
- In the second level, I somehow got locked onto the bottom part of the rooms. I could still go left and right and go through doors, but couldn't move up or down.
- A few enemies appear to start in a weird spot, but seem to correct themselves after a little while.

There appears to be some lag issues with rooms with lots of enemies, but it isn't game breaking. The controls are great, the art style is madness(Why change it if it isn't broken) and it's an excellent game all around. Looking forward to future episodes!

Adventure Story Adventure Story

Super fun but...

I hit a glitch or bug. After I did the tutorial level, the screen went black and didn't do anything. I refreshed and loaded the game again, and when I went to load, none of the buttons worked. I tried clearing my data and even my cache. Same thing. Any help would be appreciated!

However, I liked what I saw in the tutorial level so much that I don't even care. Excellent work! (I just want to play the rest! :( )

the Engineer the Engineer

Fun as hell when it works

Just tried playing this again today and it works. Such a fun, stylish game, though the last level is ridiculous! A challenge isn't bad though. Highly recommend you don't review this one until you get it to work.

Villainous - Tower Attack Villainous - Tower Attack

Very good!

Good take on a tried and true game type! Took a little while to get the hang of it, but its fun!

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

Better and better

I thought the second one was awesome but this beats it easy. More weapons and skills than ever before! Still trying to figure out the medals though. Can't wait to see future work!

Spike - A Love Story Spike - A Love Story

Very fun

Definitely a unique game. I love it when something original like this comes out. The first time I squished the guy, I couldn't stop laughing. The ways the guy tries to get by are pretty inventive. The timing was pretty tricky for some of them, but then again I suck at timing games. Great job with this one.

I Am An Insane Rogue AI I Am An Insane Rogue AI

Great game, great starting point

This is really addicting and you have a great idea going. Keep refining it like work some campaign or story into it and add some new stuff. Taking control of all the bots was excellent. Can't wait to see more work from you.

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Excellent!

Any zombie game automatically gets points, but this is something different. Excellent gameplay, graphics, and a great ending too. Once you know what your doing, the game is even more fun. Keep it up guys, this came out great!