MC10 MC10

Perfect

Simply perfect. I absolutely love the pacing to it. It has an overall "big/final fight" feel to it. With the bits of past Madness tracks in there, it makes me remember the past Madness Combats (in particular 6 and 5 with the Tricky fight). Your work keeps getting better and better. I have no complaints, keep it up!

Mario Bros (Stop Remix) Mario Bros (Stop Remix)

hahaha

its like if mario just took some acid. then at the end it just dies. Perfect!

Mega Man X - Sigma Level 1 Mega Man X - Sigma Level 1

perfect

this is one of the rarer MMX remixes around. love the eerie feel to it. i have no complaints at all.

-Mecha Combat- -Mecha Combat-

cool!

everythings really smooth. you got some cool sound effects in there too. i always thought industrial was.......heavy, but you proved me wrong. keep it up!

ElectroLord99 responds:

ty, i loved making this song :D

Secret of Mana - Not The End Secret of Mana - Not The End

excellent remix!

everything blends together and its just...............awesome!. Great job!

TenchuX responds:

Thanks.

*- Boomer Kuwanger -*(FL Core) *- Boomer Kuwanger -*(FL Core)

i applaud you good sir!!

very, very, very good remix. Submissions like this make me consider moving into the video game remixes. MMX was definitely a great classic and this is a perfect rendition of some of its kick-ass music.

Jebbal responds:

Your kind words have inspired me! This is truly a moment destined to go down in history.

Thanks for the review!

I like your retro newgrounds tank

Volt Catfish (MMX3) Volt Catfish (MMX3)

oh man. This is perfect! i love this remix! everything feels perfect!

Gravity Beetle (MMX3) Gravity Beetle (MMX3)

meh..not bad

out of all your stuff, i guess this might be the worst one, but it doesn't mean that it sucks. its good but lacking. the backround and guitar were perfect, but it still seems to be too light.

Crystal Snail (MMX2) Crystal Snail (MMX2)

nice

good remix, but the guitar piece seemed to be cut off too abruptly in some spots. Not your best, but still good. oh and hero-armor-zero, shut up. The guitar went well with the piece except for being cut off short. I'd like to see you do something better

Flame Mammoth (MMX2) Flame Mammoth (MMX2)

almost perfect

except for one thing. the second part right after the beginning, one part seems to be a little overly loud.