Markiplier - Psycosis Markiplier - Psycosis

Good style and flow! I was just thinking to myself this reminds me of a Game Grumps animated feature and lo and behold, you did one of those too. I also enjoy markiplier, he's the shit.

Xionic Madness 4 Part-3 Xionic Madness 4 Part-3

Dude....Holy shit! That ending was beautiful. You have a great talent with storytelling and making viewers emotionally invested in your characters. That plus the sheer amount of creativity that you put into the weapons is amazing. For most series, weapons are just there, but you seem to make a story behind every detail in it. The end part with old Xero.....it was brilliant! Your skills have come a long way from the first Xionic Madness and they keep getting better. Amazing series dude, I look forward to seeing what you do in the future.

'Arrow to the Knee' 'Arrow to the Knee'

Definitely one of the funniest things I've seen in a while. I WILL FUCKING EAT. YOUR. LIIIIIMBS!!!

Epic Battle Fantasy 4 Epic Battle Fantasy 4

Once again, you did it. Everything is top notch, monster and weapon design is great, the difficulty is challenging but not frustrating, and a solid story to boot! I wasn't sure how you would do battles with 3 characters, but this system works perfectly well. Overall, a very polished version of EBF 3, and that's not a bad thing. Love the Golden Sun references too.

Voted on steam! Hope it gets greenlit!

HowTheWildernessWhispers HowTheWildernessWhispers

The style is beautiful I love the hand drawn look of everything. As others have said this is a game that doesn't hold your hand and I love it for it. Its a simple concept but has more depth than you would think. Don't believe the naysayers, its a solid game!

ThomasMorrison responds:

:) thanks for the re-assuring words!

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Simply incredible. Madness Interactive wasn't bad, but this game truly captures the Madness experience. I feel like I'm actually playing through the Madness movies. I did encounter 2 bugs while I was playing:
- In the second level, I somehow got locked onto the bottom part of the rooms. I could still go left and right and go through doors, but couldn't move up or down.
- A few enemies appear to start in a weird spot, but seem to correct themselves after a little while.

There appears to be some lag issues with rooms with lots of enemies, but it isn't game breaking. The controls are great, the art style is madness(Why change it if it isn't broken) and it's an excellent game all around. Looking forward to future episodes!

MC10 MC10

Perfect

Simply perfect. I absolutely love the pacing to it. It has an overall "big/final fight" feel to it. With the bits of past Madness tracks in there, it makes me remember the past Madness Combats (in particular 6 and 5 with the Tricky fight). Your work keeps getting better and better. I have no complaints, keep it up!

Mario Bros (Stop Remix) Mario Bros (Stop Remix)

hahaha

its like if mario just took some acid. then at the end it just dies. Perfect!

Mega Man X - Sigma Level 1 Mega Man X - Sigma Level 1

perfect

this is one of the rarer MMX remixes around. love the eerie feel to it. i have no complaints at all.

Head Replacement Head Replacement

Must have been rejected for being too awesome. I love it.